Tropical beaches, lush rainforests, ancient ruins, bustling cities all within the land of smiles.
|WEATHER AVERAGES (Bangkok)||Temperature||Rain days|
BEST TIME TO GO:
Anytime. Yes, there are hot and cool, wet and dry seasons but Thailand is good all year round as what’s happening in the north, south or middle varies so there is always somewhere good to go.
- Snorkel or Dive the Similan and Surin Islands
- Shop til you drop at Siam Square
- Take a tuk tuk ride through Bangkok city
- Spend a day at Splashdown and give the activities on the TV show Wipe Out a go.
WHERE TO EAT:
- Eat the street food – pancakes, pad thai, tom yum soup.
- Khantoke at the Old Chiang Mai – Traditional Thai dinner and show.
Fly direct to Bangkok with Thai Airways in 12 hours. To travel domestically use flights, trains, transfers or car hire – Easy!.
VISA INFO (NZ PASSPORTS):
Exemption for stays no longer than 30 days.
For more information or visa enquiries contact the Royal Thai Consulate General on 09 373 3166.
PASSPORT INFO (NZ PASSPORTS):
Must be valid for the period of intended stay.
230 V, 50 Hz
NB: This information is correct as of November 2018. For further clarification please call us on 09 524 4112.